Delicato Family Vineyards, Manteca, Calif., announced the completion of the installation of a solar electric energy system at its flagship winery in Napa Valley. The 347.93 kW PV system includes more than 1,000 panels that were installed on building roofs at Black Stallion Estate Winery by Sunworks.
You are here: / / Black Stallion Estate completes solar installation
- Wine Spectator: Donald Carano, Sonoma Chardonnay Pioneer, Dies At 85
- WineAmerica and ASCAP Partner to Introduce New Music License for Wineries
- Behind The Labels
- WineAmerica Unveils the First National Economic Impact Study of the American Wine Industry
- How Much Did Wineries Really Make in 2016?
- Woodbridge wine releases Stacked Singles